Girl in this age group are young adolescent trying new and exciting activities.
• Age Group
Age group of Girl Guides is 11 to 16 years.
“I promise to do my best, to do my duty to Allah Taala and Pakistan. To serve mankind and participate in nation building activities, to obey the Guide Laws”
1. A Guide is trustworthy
2. A Guide is Loyal
3. A Guide is friendly and a sister to all other guides.
4. A Guide is polite and considerate and develops a sense of civic responsibility.
5. A Guide is kind to animals and respects all living things.
6. A Guide is obedient.
7. A Guide is helpful and makes good use of her time.
8. A Guide is courageous and cheerful in difficult times.
9. A Guide is thrifty, takes care of her own belongings and respects other people’s belongings.
10. A Guide’s deeds follow her words.
Green sash, green scarf with white shalwar qameez, black shoes, White belt, Guide Badge
Enrollment program, Pink, Orange and Green Challenges and a wide variety of program to discover themselves and their hidden talents and skills in the form of 62 proficiency badges from 8 different topics. In order to implement their motto “be Prepared” they take part in social service projects through peer education and service campaigns. Outdoor activities and international Guiding is an integral part of their program. It provides opportunities:
To develop relationship and leadership skills through working in small groups called patrols.
To determine values and standards by which to live.
To develop a sense of adventure and responsibility through challenging activities.
To try new experiences and develop skills and interests.
Commendation certificate, Jinnah Guide Badge, Fatima Jinnah Badge, President Medal